Control for solar thermal energy with surface mounting of 1 relay (10A) with multi-sensor. Comes equipped with 1 PTC2000 ECO sensor and 1 PTC2000 silicon probe, both 1.5m. Optional Placa TA not included (cod. 3.970).
LCD display showing clear icons of the installation status. It warns us of the solar tendency, indicating that the outside temperature is increasing, without meeting the conditions for starting up the pump, for its collection. Ideal application in control of hydraulic kits, swimming pools, valves…
- Current design with small dimensions of 76x76x32mm
- Power supply: 230V~ +10%-15% 50/60Hz
- 1 relay 10A 250V~ and potential free contacts
- Two PT1000 probes. Temperature reading range from -50°C to +200°C
- Includes frame for mounting on box Ø60 of 85 x 85 mm
- Activation/deactivation differentials separately adjustable
- The display shows the temperature of the collector and the tank simultaneously and with a diagram of the installation
- Forced run (activates/deactivates the relay), stop, anti-frost function programmable from -20°C to +10°C and operating hours counter (partial/total)
- Parameter access protection (PIN), accumulator cooling function, vacuum tubesheet function, temperature trend prediction function
- Can be operated on pumps and 3-way valves
- Programming access password
There are no reviews yet.