TELKAN 1 GSM allows you to activate and deactivate from anywhere in the world any device: a wall boiler, electric radiators, greenhouses, … even air conditioning.
This control is equipped with a temperature sensor that allows you to manage an alarm by temperature and informs you of the temperature in the installation. This alarm can be linked to the relay control, for example to activate the boiler by enabling the anti-freeze protection. It also has a contact closure alarm.
Moreover, if you connect an external auxiliary battery to the TELKAN, you will have an alarm for failure in the electrical network, which will warn you when it goes and when the current returns to your installation.
- Measures: 70 x 90 x 58 mm
- Power supply: 230V~ +10%-15% 50/60Hz
- Remote control of a unit by SMS, temperature control and alarm by closing SMS contacts
- Bidirectional, Reports power status, operation, coverage, channel status, temperature and average of the last 4 hours
- Configurable programming in various languages
- Output channel with 1 SPST relay 5A 250V~
- Input for 1 temperature sensor PTC2000
- contact closure alarm output
- Input for an external battery
- Front button allows to change the channel status without sending an SMS
- In the event of a power failure, the control unit sends a warning SMS
- SIM holder and standard antenna with magnetic base included (SIM card not included)
- Possibility of timed connection from 1 minute to 45 days
- With the possibility of confirming or not the executed order (balance saving)
- Alive function, timer test to know that everything is working correctly
- Redirects the phone company’s SMS to the last user
- Programming password
ref. 4.914 Box 4 Modules IP 65
ref. 4.343 PTC2000 silicone cable 3m, range -40 a +140ºC, supported 200ºC
ref. 7.190 12V External Battery of sealed lead 7,2Ah