Water or water-based liquid leak sensor, designed to monitor a perimeter area for leaks along water pipes or unwanted water ingress into rooms. Length 3 meters, with one drop being sufficient.
Local warning, for remote communication must be completed with a Telkan family communicator. Ideal for application in ICT rooms. It is very convenient to use it to ensure control and show the proper functioning of the system.
Protects buildings, installations and equipment. The device includes the following electronic components: green led for power supply, red led for alarm, relay contacts to launch the alarm and to activate the sensor itself.
- EC conformity
- Power supply at 7-24Vdc(+10%) or 24Vac (+10%), no battery
- Consumption 0,6W
- Power adapter 12V, ref 7.938, input 100 to 240Vac 50/60Hz, 0,2A, output 12Vdc, 0,5A
- Conductivity switching threshold: <1 second
- Cable entry via PG9, maximum diameter 8mm
- Maximum terminal block 1.5mm²
- Ambient temperature 0 to 60ºC
- Transport and storage temperature -20 to 60°C, with a maximum humidity of 85%RH non-condensing
- Relay output: switched maximum load 2A 30Vdc
- 3m sensor cable, other lengths to be ordered from the factory
- Enclosure: Polyamide, colour grey
- Protection: IP65 according to EN60529
- Measuring principle conductivity at any point in the cable