TELKAN 1 GSM makes it possible to activate any device from any place worldwide: a wall boiler, electric radiators, greenhouses,…even air conditioning.
Furthermore, it is equipped with a temperature probe that makes it possible to manage a temperature alarm and that reports the temperature at the installation. This alarm can be linked to the relay manoeuvre, e.g. so that it activates the boiler enabling anti-frost protection. It also has a contact closure alarm
Furthermore, if an external auxiliary battery is connected to TELKAN, a power network failure alarm will be set up that will report when the power outage begins and ends.
- Measurements: 70 x 90 x 58mm
- Power supply: 230V~ +10%-15% 50/60Hz
- Equipment remote control by SMS, temperature control and contact closure alarm SMS
- Bidirectional via SMS, reports feed status, functioning, coverage, channel status, temperature and statistics of the average temperature over the last 4 hours.
- Can be programmed in several languages
- 1 Output channel SPST 5A 250V~ relay
- 1 Input for PTC2000 temperature probe, 1 output for contact closure alarm, and 1 input for an external battery.
- Frontal button to change channel status without having to send an SMS
- If there is a power network outage, an SMS alert is sent by the control function.
- SIM stand and standard antenna with magnetic base included (Does not include SIM card)
- Possibility of a timed connection from 1 minute to up to 45 days
- With the possibility of confirming whether the order was executed or not (balance savings)
- Alive function, autotest funct
- Redirects SMS from the telephone company to the same user
- Programming password
ref. 4.914 Box 4 Modules IP 65
ref. 4.343 PTC2000 silicone cable 3m, range -40 a +140°C, hold 200°C
ref. 7.190 Batería Externa 12V sealed lead 7,2Ah