Saves data from up to 7 probes (includes only 3) that will allow you to control up to 6 floors per floor with a single device, previously it was necessary to install a separate device per floor. In the case of buildings with fewer floors per floor, the surplus resources are used for other floors (in a building with 2 floors per floor and 5 heights, you only need 2 controls).
With ONE SINGLE PROBE on the down-pipe, the accumulators of up to 6 houses can be controlled. In addition, it counts the energy kWh of the whole installation.
- Differential temperature control with installation information diagrams
- Power supply: 230V~ +10%-15% 50/60Hz
- 6 relays 5A 250V~, potential free
- Configurable up to 7 PT1000 type probes with range -50°C to +200°C
- Separately adjustable on/off differentials
- The display shows a diagram of the installation, devices in operation, as well as temperatures and probes assigned
- Functions: Support, anti-freeze, return increase, double pump, tubular collectors, Or, And, independent thermostat (1, 2, 3) room thermostat (1, 2), storage tank cooling and calorie meter (optional litre meter)
- The room thermostat function complemented by the Moderator SR allows you to change the setpoint from e.g. your living room, without going down to the boiler room
- Test for probes, relays and counter for the installer’s start-up – Programming access password
- It has a statistics menu, which will provide you with the data collected by your installation. Saves the data of maximum, minimum and average temperatures of each zone, hours of operation of the devices, flows and calories
Customized versions, with SD memory, 115V~ power supply, with triac output and/or digital and proportional inputs for electronic pump control Consult