The Allegro is a control unit for solar thermal energy with rail mounting that has 5 inputs (t1, t2, …, t5) per PT1000 sensor (including 2). In addition, the t5 sensor input can be configured as an impulse input for the calorie meter function (impulses).
- Power supply: 230V~ +10%-15% 50/60Hz
- 3 relays, 2 SPDT 12A and 1 SPST 5A 250V~, potential free and plug-in strips
- Configurable up to 5 PT1000 probes ranging from -50°C to +200°C
- 4-module DIN-rail mounting
- Functions: Support, anti-freeze, return increase, double pump, tubular sensors, priority management possibility, Or, And, independent thermostat (1, 2, 3) ambient thermostat (1, 2), storage tank cooling and calorie meter (optional litre meter)
- The room thermostat function complemented by the SR Moderate will allow you to change the setpoint from e.g. your living room, without going down to the boiler room
- Test for probes, relays and meter for the installer’s start-up
- Programming access password
- Possibility of configuring a differential thermostat for secondary solar heating and ventilation systems
- Free allocation of resources (choice of relay and probe that uses each function), that minimizes the stock for the distributor
- It has a statistics menu that will provide you with the data collected by your installation. Saves the data of maximum, minimum and average temperatures of each zone, hours of operation of the devices, flows and energies provided
For customized versions, (with SD memory, 115V~ power supply, with triac output and/or digital and proportional inputs for electronic pump control) consult the sales department
There are no reviews yet.