It is a digital chrono-thermostat at 230Vac for fancoil, 3 fan speeds, input card contact and window contact. In 2-pipe installations it can work with pwm action, 3-point action or with all/nothing action. In 4-pipe installations, it is all/nothing action. The programming is daily and weekly.
With greater back opening for better wiring. Switching from winter mode to summer mode by master wire.
It has the possibility of an optional remote probe.
- Digital control of fan speeds and Stop/Start
- Output type configuration: All/Nothing, 3 Point, PWM and inverted PWM.
- Power supply 90Vac … 250Vac 50/60Hz.
- In off mode the display indicates OFF. In operation it shows the temperature (running) and speed.
- 4 digital buttons. Without mechanical switches
- Temperature in °C (Celsius) or °F (Fahrenheit)
- Regulates room temperature locally or remotely
- Suitable for heating and/or cooling installations
- Centralised control of the changeover Remote heating / cooling per constructed floor (or zone) via additional input for an external switch connected to the master wire.
- Manages installations with 1 or 2 valves without programming, by means of microswitches, (2 or 4 tubes respectively)
- Fan speed adjustment (according to switch selected)
- Automatic adjustment of the fan speed, depending on how far the setpoint is from the detected temperature, the fan will be set at maximum speed, and will be reduced as it approaches the setpoint
- In 4-pipe systems it is possible to select the Neutral Zone in 2K or 4K
- Indication for operation in heating or cooling mode
- Possibility to manually force ventilation, (switches off the ventilation linked to the thermostat)
- In Automatic position the fan works in thermostatic mode (linked to the thermostat)
- Thanks to the different relays, even if the thermostat is powered at 90Vac…250Vac 50/60Hz, the fan can be of another voltage, either AC or DC.
- The remote probe, cancels the interior of the thermostat
- In case of using the remote cool/heat changeover, it cancels the possibility for the user to put the device into cool/heat respectively, the remote contact commands the selected on the device.
- Ideal for hotels
- Internal temperature sensor with scale from 0 to 50°C
- Heating and cooling differential of 0.5°K
- Display 26 x 12.5mm
- User adjustable range 5°C to 30°C ( 41°F to 86°F)
- 5A relays
- Dimensions 125 x 77 x 35mm ( 4.92 x 3.03 x 1.41 inch )
- Card control: when you close the card contact (=empty room) the system switches to economy setpoint according to the position of the internal microswitch (in off heating = 18°C and cooling = 28°C, position on heating = 20°C and cooling = 26°C)
- Window control: when you close the window contact (=open window) the system stops (OFF, anti-freeze setting)
External input for remote summer/winter changeover (diagrams 2, 3 and 4, terminal 1)
Remote temperature sensor Sonamb 201 PTC2000 (76 x 76 x 30mm) and the TA trim plate to be fixed on a Ø60mm (85 x 85mm) box and 3m double insulation PTC2000 D.A. probe, sensor measures 26mm x Ø 7mm.