It is a 3G gsm control with 4 output channels (or relays). Inputs: 3 alarms for closing contacts, 3 temperature probes, 1 active probes type 4a20mA (probes not included) and an auxiliary input for 1 external battery. It can be powered at 230V~ or 12Vdc, charger included, magnetic base antenna and 3m cable included. Rail mounting. Precise SIM (not included).
Application: allows you to activate and deactivate from anywhere in the world up to four different devices, for example: a wall boiler, electric radiators, greenhouse windows, even air conditioning or simulate presence.
It is also equipped with three temperature probes that let you know the temperatures and manage three alarms per temperature. These alarms can be linked to the operation of any of the relays, for example to activate the boiler enabling the anti-freeze protection.
If you connect an external auxiliary battery to TELKAN, you will have an alarm due to a mains failure, which will notify you when the power goes out and when the power returns to your installation.
- SIM card holder and standard antenna with magnetic base included. Does not include SIM card
- In case of power failure, the control sends a warning sms, if it has auxiliary power.
- Power supply: 230V ~ + 10% -15% 50 / 60Hz or by auxiliary input to 12Vdc, or by a battery, the same Telkan, manages both its load, and operate with the accumulated energy if the power supply fails.
- Remote control of up to 4 devices per SMS
- Luminous messages of each entry or exit
- Front push button that allows to manually change the state of the channel (relay) without consuming an SMS
- It is a team with bidirectional communication
- Power supply status
- Average of the last 4 hours of those temperatures
- Level of coverage
- Help message
- Configurable programming in several languages: Spanish / English
- 4 output channels with 2 SPST relays of 5A 250V ~ and 2 SPDT 12A
- 3 inputs for temperature probes PTC2000
- 1 input for type 4a20mA transducer, for example a humidity probe, etc.
- 3 alarms for closing contacts, for example a pressure switch in a solar installation, a door contact, or an alarm thermostat in a greenhouse or a cold room
- Possibility of timed connection from 1 minute to 45 days, for each relay. Ex: watering