TELKAN 2 GSM allows you to activate and deactivate from anywhere in the world up to two different devices: a wall boiler, electric radiators, greenhouses, …even air conditioning.
It is also equipped with two inputs for temperature probes (not included) that allow you to manage two alarms per temperature and inform you of the chosen temperatures. These alarms can be linked to the operation of any of the relays, for example to activate the boiler by enabling the anti-freeze protection.
It also has two alarms for contact closure and an input for a 4a20mA transducer.
In addition, if you connect an external auxiliary battery to the TELKAN, you will have a power failure alarm, which will warn you when you leave and when the power returns to your installation.
- Measures: 70 x 90 x 58mm
- Power supply: 230V~ +10%-15% 50/60Hz
- Remote control of a device by SMS and contact closure alarm
- Bidirectional, Reports power status, operation, coverage, channel status, temperature and average of the last 4 hours
- Configurable programming in various languages
- 2 Output channels with 5A 250V~ SPST relay
- Two Inputs for PTC2000 temperature probes, 1 Transducer 4a20mA, and input for an external battery
- 2 alarms for contact closure
- Front button allows to change the channel status without sending an SMS
- In the event of a power failure, the control unit sends a warning SMS
- Reports power, operation, coverage and channel status
- Standard SIM holder and antenna with magnetic base included (SIM card not included)
- Possibility of timed connection from 1 minute to 45 days
- With the possibility of confirming or not the executed order (balance saving)
- Alive function, timer test to know that everything is working correctly
- Redirects the phone company’s SMS to the last user
- Programming password
ref. 4.914 Box 4 Modules IP 65
ref. 4.343 PTC2000 3m silicone cable , range -40 a +140°C, supported 200°C
ref. 7.190 External Battery 12V of sealed lead 7,2Ah
There are no reviews yet.