Digital radio thermostat for battery-powered heating and cooling with ErP class IV(2%). New large display
Battery-powered transmitter, 16A potential-free changeover relay Stop/comfort/economy, heating/cooling switch. Stand (code 4.965) optional not included.
- Digital radio thermostat for heating and cooling
- Ideal for use on grid or motorized 3-wire valve (recommended by major manufacturers)
- Switching on and running
- 2-button keyboard for easy and intuitive programming
- Stop / Start / Anti-frost function (5 to 18°C). In Stop, the anti-frost function remains active, it is as simple as pressing the 2 keys simultaneously + -.
- 2 slogans: Comfort and Economy
- Display of the status of the heating/cooling contact via icon
- Heating or cooling selection by key (no need to enter programming)
- Internal temperature sensor with regulation scale 5°C to 35°C
- Temperature in °C (Celsius) or °F (Farenheit)
- Adjustable differential in heating from 0.1 to 2°K; in cooling from 0.2 to 2°K
- Locking of the adjustment scale, maximum and minimum selectable
- Probe Calibration
- Surface mount radio receiver. Optional TA plate for mounting on universal box
- Radio thermostat (transmitter) adaptable to universal box. Optional WEEE code 4.965 for tabletop location
- Power supply Thermostat (transmitter) 2 x 1.5V batteries type AAA, alkaline / Receiver at 230Vac 50Hz
- Keeps the programming in memory, even if the batteries run out
- Battery Change Warning
- Potential-free switched relay 16 Amps
- Radio Frequency Linking pre-programmed at the factory.
- Unidirectional communication by means of radio frequency with 868MHz frequency band, and range of 130 meters in open field
- Dimensions transmitter 100 x 80 x 20 mm, receiver 76 x 76 x 30 mm
- Relay action selectable from all/nothing or time modulating
- ErP class IV (2%)
- Ecodesign Compliant EU2015/1188
There are no reviews yet.