Digital programmable thermostat for heating with modulating boilers and wall mounting. Communication by wires, modulating action. Large ultra-low consumption electronic ink display, WiFi programming through the App. Keyboard lock, ideal for tourist apartments.
- Measures: Transmitter filar 105 x 105 x 40 mm, Receiver filar 76 x 76 x 30 mm (without TA plate).
- Power supply 230Vac.
- Internal temperature and humidity sensor (it only indicates, it does not manage the relative humidity in the environment).
- Regulation range 5°C to 35°C, reading range 0°C to 50°C.
- Distance between thermostat and boiler link: 75 metres.
- Compatible with: WiFi 802.11 b/g/r (2.4GHz).
- WiFi security support: Open/WEP/WFA/WPA2-personal (TKIP and AES).
- From the thermostat itself you can select room temperature, stop or go.
- 3 touch buttons.
- In stop mode, it changes to anti-freeze set point, which is a configurable value.
- Using the free App, compatible with iOS and Android, installed on your Smartphone you can configure:
- Comfort schedules, economy, unemployment, anti-icing.
- Regulation mode in heating or cooling.
- Calibration between displayed and sensed temperature.
- Maximum temperature and minimum temperature set point range.
- Keyboard lock for improper manipulation, ideal for tourist apartments.
- Adjustable differential action (0,1 to 3°K).
- Temperature and humidity statistics.
- Stop (switch to anti-freeze) / start.
- Change of the domestic hot water temperature (DHW)
- Indicates the boiler’s error messages to help the technical service
- Outputs: 1 modulator.
- Communication protocol compatible with modulating boilers
- Local communication by WiFi for programming or consultation from Smartphone.
- For new homes, unoccupied and without WiFi, it works in manual mode (test for the installer)
- Electronic ink display:
- Boiler status display (on/off).
- Room temperature in °C (Celsius).
- Ambient relative humidity.
- Heating set point temperature
- Setpoint temperature for DHW
- It keeps the programming in memory, because it is in the App.
- The plate for fixing the receiver to a 60 mm diameter box is an optional accessory code 3.970 (TA plate).
- Equipped with a reset button.
There are no reviews yet.