Differential pressure switch for air, type DUNGS, range 0,3 to 3mbar (0,1 mbar differential). 1,5 m tube included
The control is for measuring the pressure of air and non-flammable, non-aggressive gases and includes an adjustment knob marked in pascals to indicate the pressure range. The low pressure range is used in air conditioning systems, parking stairs, …etc., to measure fan status and filter conditions.
With the visible set point pressure switches are manually adjustable, do not require a pressure gauge to set them, and include a 1,5 metre long tube and pipe fixing kit. Must be mounted vertically (diaphragm in vertical position).
- Air differential pressure switch from 0.3 to 3 mbar (30 – 300pa)
- Activation differential 0.1 mbar (10pa)
- Hermetic polycarbonate enclosure IP54
- Cable gland (with sealing gasket) PG9
- Fork terminals and screw terminal adapters for cable up to max. 1,5 mm
- Conduit entries for 2 x 6mm tubing
- Maximum working pressure 100mbar
- Working temperature -20 to +85°C
- Maximum ambient temperature 85°C
- Changeover contacts 1.5A (0.4) 2