Electronic pyro-switch that limits the smoke temperature with thermometer and thermostat adjustable from 200 to 240°C. Includes 3m high temperature PT1000 probe and steel sheath with plate. Conforms to the standard of OBLIGATORY COMPLIANCE in boilers over 70 KW.
- Digital thermostat for high temperatures. Configurable from 200°C to 240°C.
- Manual resetting thermostat, with a device that locks the burner when the maximum authorised temperature is exceeded. The lock is maintained regardless of any power cuts.
- Thermometer with scale from 0° to 600°C
- Manual reset button, authorises operation again if the fault has been rectified
- 10A relay at 230Vac and potential-free contacts
- Surface mounting, by means of 2 holes for screws of diameter 4mm (M4)
- Ideal for central heating installations
- Pre-wiring for remote reset installation
- Possibility of receiving an alarm by activating the limiter thermostat by sending an SMS message, see Telkan range (ref 19.077, 19.078, 19.079), together with the Relay (ref.4.210)
- Probe included PT1000 high temperature range 0°C to 600°C, length 3m. Insert in chimney inside sheath
- 10mm diameter stainless steel sheath, 220mm long, with a clamping plate for easy fixing. INCLUDED
- According to UNE EN 60730
- It is the complete solution to the current regulations
- Manufactured with long lasting materials, ABS plastic box
- Maximum storage and transport temperature 60°C
- 3-year warranty