The Allegro 788L is a regulator for the collection of solar thermal energy that provides you with the necessary resources to manage your installation. 8 PT1000 probes with a high range of supported temperature, 8 SPST relays, and three independent inputs for litre counters (by impulses) for the Energy Counter function, this allows you to control three parts of the installation separately and to know the energy contribution made by the solar collectors to the installation.
It is also equipped with the LEGIONELA function, which allows it to manage high-temperature cycles for antibacterial sanitary treatments.
- Power supply: 230V~ +10%-15% 50/60Hz
- 8 SPST relays 5A 250V~ . Potential-free contacts
- Configurable up to 8 PT1000 probes ranging from -50ºC to +200ºC
- Clear blue backlit LCD display
- Versatility in installation: cable inlet from the bottom or back, fastening by means of cable grip or PG, ample space for connection and wall fastening
- Functions: Support, antifreeze, return increase, double pump, tubular sensors, priority management possibility, Or (1, 2), And, air-thermal (1, 2), independent thermostat (1, 2) room thermostat (1, 2), storage tank cooling, legionella and energy meter
- The room thermostat function supplemented by Moderato SR allows you to change the setpoint from e.g. your living room, without going down to the boiler room
- Test for probes, relays and meter for the installer’s start-up
- Programming access password
- Possibility of configuring a differential thermostat for secondary solar heating and ventilation systems
- Allows up to two differential thermostats to be configured in cooling
- Free allocation of resources (choice of relay and probe that uses each function), that minimizes the stock for the distributor
- It has a statistics menu, which will provide you with the data collected by your installation on maximum, minimum and average temperatures of each zone, hours of operation of the devices, flows and energies provided
- 3 independent inputs for pulse litre counters for the Energy Meter functions