The Allegro 600 range is a regulator for the collection of solar thermal energy that offers two models, depending on the resources you need to manage for your installation.
It also has an independent input for the litre counter (by impulses) for the Energy Meter function. Both are equipped with the LEGIONELA function, which allows you to manage high temperature cycles for antibacterial sanitary treatments.
- IP40 box dimensions: 220 x 160 x 50 mm
- Power supply: 230V~ +10%-15% 50/60Hz
- 5 SPDT relays 10A 250V~ . Potential-free contacts
- Configurable up to 7 PT1000 probes ranging from -50°C to +200°C
- Clear blue backlit LCD display
- Versatility in installation: cable inlet from the bottom or back, fastening by means of cable grip or PG, ample space for connection and wall fastening
- Functions: Support, antifreeze, return increase, double pump, tubular sensors, priority management possibility, Or (1, 2), And, air-thermal (1, 2), independent thermostat (1, 2) room thermostat (1, 2), storage tank cooling, legionella and energy meter
- The room thermostat function supplemented by Moderato SR allows you to change the setpoint from e.g. your living room, without going down to the boiler room
- Test for probes, relays and meter for the installer’s start-up
- Programming access password
- Possibility of configuring a differential thermostat for secondary solar heating and ventilation systems
- Allows up to two differential thermostats to be configured in cooling
- Free allocation of resources (choice of relay and probe that uses each function), that minimizes the stock for the distributor
- It has a statistics menu, which will provide you with the data collected by your installation on maximum, minimum and average temperatures of each zone, hours of operation of the devices, flows and energies provided